Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: high oil prices achieved revenues of the budget can not be adopted such as t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: high oil prices achieved revenues of the budget can not be adopted such as t Empty Economic parliamentary: high oil prices achieved revenues of the budget can not be adopted such as t

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 2:51 am

Economic parliamentary: high oil prices achieved revenues of the budget can not be adopted such as the growth

19:29 - 08/07/2017

Parliamentary Economic Committee promised Saturday, a slight rise in oil prices that has achieved revenues of covering the budget deficit, indicating that this increase can not be adopted such as the growth in the economy.

The committee member Najiba Najib's / information / "The oil price volatility is not stable during the recent period, but made some slight increase."

Najib said that "this increase achieved revenues of the budget, it is possible to fill part of the budget deficit," noting that it "can not be considered as the growth in the economy because of the oscillation is unstable."

It is noteworthy that the decline in oil prices made the Iraqi state announces year austerity in the country, which was reflected on the shoulders of citizens who have imposed taxes on them in the field service sectors and fees in all sectors and even healthy ones, especially employees and retirees who have reduced their salaries. It ended 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:36 am