Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Basra: Turkish companies ignore the operation of Iraqi labor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Basra: Turkish companies ignore the operation of Iraqi labor Empty Deputy for Basra: Turkish companies ignore the operation of Iraqi labor

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2017, 3:55 am

Deputy for Basra: Turkish companies ignore the operation of Iraqi labor

Criticized a member of the committee on oil and energy parliamentary MP Zaher al-Abadi of Basra province, Sunday, the policy of Turkish companies operating in the oil fields in Basra province to ignore Iraqi employment despite compel it.

Ebadi said in a statement received «Journal News», that "through our follow-up file operating and corporate work and communicate with relevant administrative offices indicate that there is exploitation clear by the Turkish companies and most recently Lanka company announced job after submission (Asifiat) and after the delay applications rejected all applications indicating the rejection of any job description to the Iraqis by the Turkish company. "

He added that "there are other Turkish companies practicing the same work in the neglect of the Iraqi experience of applicants for the West Qurna field 1 and 2 Pod This is a clear evidence of the companies treated by indifference Iraqi unemployment and the exploitation of the conditions of the country and the lack of follow-up."

He called on oil and energy member, Basra Oil Company to "follow up on this subject and not to grant foreign companies entry visas for foreign workers available specializations in the country and also not granted security clearance to enter the oil fields and oblige Turkish companies and other companies operating in the oil fields to deal with the Iraqi labor basic aspect and this is what It has the recommendations of solidarity conference which we held with companies licensing rounds before the presence of representatives of companies and management of the South oil company. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:20 pm