Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Daily Beast: Kurdish forces backed by US Freshen Arabs in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Daily Beast: Kurdish forces backed by US Freshen Arabs in Syria Empty The Daily Beast: Kurdish forces backed by US Freshen Arabs in Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2017, 4:13 am

The Daily Beast: Kurdish forces backed by US Freshen Arabs in Syria

Publish "Daily Beast," a news report accusing Kurdish forces backed by the United States in Syria accused of torturing Arab city "tenderness" which is considered a stronghold of the "Daesh" in the Levant.

The report indicates that the video tape revealed fighters from the group "democratic Syria" trampling on the two people.

The report says: "We do not know what the soldier with a knife he did when he stopped filming, where the video was terrible so great, and shows fighters in uniform to protect the people of the Kurdish forces, backed by the United States, two Irklan and Adusan two young Arabs were arrested near the tenderness."

He adds: "One of them was lying on the ground sat a fighter of protection modules over a chair placed on it, and was shouting him, saying: (Where are the fighters organize Daesh ?, say where they are?), And the young man answered, saying: (I swear to you I do not know where they are, even if you will not kill me tell you; because I do not know where they are), and the two young men Albassan the dress worn by residents of the area, not uniforms worn by the elements normally the terrorist organization. "

The attention of the site that the last fighter to protect the people seen trampling on the young second, and was Almqatlan carrying with them bombs, knives and Klashenkova, and speak Arabic dialect Bedouin, in suggesting that they may have been soldiers or volunteers who have joined forces to "protect the people," Kurdish.

According to news website, said that "the video raises a lot of questions, but there is no doubt about his health, and acknowledged the Kurds in northern Syria, his health, while they are investigating the incident, officials said the international coalition against the organization of the state."

The report, quoting Turkish press, which published the video, saying that the incident dates back to the end of May / May last, and occurred in the western district of tenderness, "pointing out that the questions raised is how the two young men took place in the hands of forces to protect the people.

According to the site that the campaign against tenderness led by "democratic forces of Syria", which protect people's forces is an important where part, and established by the United States in 2015; for the separation of the protection of people's forces and democratic Syria, especially the Kurdish forces is a branch of the PKK in Turkey, terrorist seeded in both Turkey and the United States and the European Union.

And asserts that "the video proves that Syria's democratic forces are working side-by-side with the protection of people's forces, and perhaps the Kurds are acting independently, US forces refused to allow reporters to accompany the tenderness process, and therefore little is known about the process, and refused to comment on the increase in toll rates among civilians, and destruction of property, winning mosques, bakeries, markets, and it seems that Syria's democratic forces succeeded in expelling the organization Aldaasha fighters from several neighborhoods in tenderness, but the battle is not over yet. "

The report notes that the video appeared on June 30, and published by the semi-official news agency "Anatolia", and broadcast "news" channel Turkish number of his shots.

According to Gutman, said officials in the self-protection area in the island province admitted to the days of the video to his health appearance after, according to the news agency "IRI", carrying news "to protect the people forces," the US-backed, pointing out that officials in the region condemned the video in the strongest terms , and they said it is unacceptable and contrary to the values ​​of the group.

It is noteworthy that the agency has the site by deleting the reference to torture "and one of the mercenaries Daesh after his arrest," especially since he does not know how the officials concluded that the terrorist organization, and that one person was tortured.

He concludes, "The Daily Beast" report by pointing out that the second fighter seems distant from the camera in the final scene of the video, referring to stop the filming of the photographer, pointing out that with the end of filming the first fighter waved a knife, and no one knows what happened next.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA-%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B9/

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:05 am