Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran launches facilities to address a joint gas field with Oman soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran launches facilities to address a joint gas field with Oman soon Empty Iran launches facilities to address a joint gas field with Oman soon

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 3:35 am

Iran launches facilities to address a joint gas field with Oman soon

17/07/2017

Qeshm Island's area of ​​operations official said a company "denied Flat Qarah", the start of the countdown to the launch of gas treatment facilities "Hnkam" field to the south of the island of Qeshm in the Persian Gulf and the joint with the Sultanate of Oman.

Hhsoar Argsh explained that the planned treatment facilities Tdchiha 80 million cubic feet per day of natural gas card is expected to open soon in the island of Qeshm (near the Strait of Hormuz).

The company in charge of the "denied Flat Qarah" that the launch of the project will secure the gas station Qeshm Island and the surplus will be transferred to the station Bandar Abbas.

Argsh pointed to a production capacity of 80 million cubic feet per day of gas associated with oil field "Hnkam" joint with Oman over 25 to 30 years as well as the possibility of its transformation from an oil field to a gas with the passage of time.

And in charge of the oil company that the volume of hydrocarbon reserves in the fields of the island of Qeshm and surrounding beaches of about 40 trillion cubic feet of gas and about 3 billion barrels of oil.

He added that there are 17 fields of resources discovered hydrocarbon in Qeshm Island, and developed will turn Qeshm into a poles of gas production in the Persian Gulf.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173064.html

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:36 pm