Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

July 17 ..anqlab White smell blood

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

July 17 ..anqlab White smell blood Empty July 17 ..anqlab White smell blood

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 4:03 am

July 17 ..anqlab White smell blood

Collect deputies in the parliament that the revolution of July 17 represent a black era in the history of Iraq after the rise of the most dictatorial figures in the history of the country and the accompanying killings against the Iraqi people and towards qualifying wholesale national figures in that era.

He said the National Alliance MP Sadiq gum, for «Journal News», Monday that "the rise of the dissolved Baath Party to power Bchksyate dictatorship represents a real setback in the history of modern Iraq and changed from the evolutionary process that was going out of Iraq and the attendant mass killings of national figures The intelligentsia, which was representing the upper class. "

He noted that "the orphans of the dissolved Baath Party are trying to restore Amjadhm by al-Qaeda and Daesh terrorist."

The said MP from the Union of Forces Maysoon al, for «Journal News», "The Baath Party ruled Iraq with iron and fire and put us in eddies wars and the siege is still the country to now experiencing, noting that" the dissolved Baath Party, the liquidation of the Islamists and the killing and displacement and committed massacres real against the communists and then the Anfal in which civilians with weapons of mass destruction as well as the killing of thousands of bloody wars, "she said, that" the Iraqis to learn from the lesson of the era of the Baath Party, and not to repeat the scenario of the past. "

The revolution of July 17, 1968, of the most important historical eras that have passed on Iraq after the rise of Abdul Salam Aref and his deputy of Saddam Hussein under the name of the White Revolution and the liquidation of political opponents competition in that period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:54 am