Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Maliki's visit to Russia successful and aimed at joint cooperation between the two coun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Maliki's visit to Russia successful and aimed at joint cooperation between the two coun Empty Deputy: Maliki's visit to Russia successful and aimed at joint cooperation between the two coun

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 4:40 am

Deputy: Maliki's visit to Russia successful and aimed at joint cooperation between the two countries

Wednesday 26 July

said Chairman of the Parliamentary Economy MP Ahmad Kanani, Wednesday, that the visit of Vice - President Nuri al - Maliki to Russia "successful , " noting that his visit aims for joint cooperation between the two countries.

He said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of him, "The visit of Vice President and leader of a coalition of state law to Russia a successful visit aimed at joint cooperation between Iraq and Russia at the political and economic level and the maintenance of relations between the two countries," noting that "this visit is successful Proof of warm welcome by Russian President Vladimir Putin and Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov and the Speaker of the State Duma, and all these meetings were successful. "

He added that "discussions concerning the situation in the region in the face of terrorism and ways to eliminate it through joint cooperation and also cooperation on the economic level were discussed at the meeting."

It is noteworthy that Vice President Nuri al-Maliki visited during the past two days the Russian capital Moscow and met with a number of Russian officials, including President Vladimir Putin and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:09 pm