Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the Hungarian ambassador to discuss cooperation between the tw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the Hungarian ambassador to discuss cooperation between the tw Empty Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the Hungarian ambassador to discuss cooperation between the tw

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:48 am

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the Hungarian ambassador to discuss cooperation between the two countries

Today at 3:58 pm

The two sides also discussed the possibility of joint cooperation of mutual interest between Iraq and the Hungarian Republic
    BAGHDAD / obelisk: Search governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and Abdul Basit Turki agency with the Hungarian ambassador in Baghdad, the possibility of cooperation polytheist between Baghdad and Budapest.

The central bank said in a statement obtained "obelisk" a copy of it, that "the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdul Basit Turki met, the first on Monday, the Hungarian ambassador in Baghdad Taator Zatemara During the meeting, they discussed issues of mutual interest."

The statement added that "the two sides talked about the possibility of joint cooperation between the two countries."

The source said, on Tuesday, said that Dr. Ahmed Bureihi of the most important candidates for the position of Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, rather than the current governor Abdul Basit Turki, who assumed that position the agency for nearly a full year as well as the office of the prime basis for BSA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:16 am