Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary change confirms that the "referendum" will harm our relations with the neighboring

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary change confirms that the "referendum" will harm our relations with the neighboring Empty The parliamentary change confirms that the "referendum" will harm our relations with the neighboring

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2017, 2:58 am

The parliamentary change confirms that the "referendum" will harm our relations with the neighboring countries

07/08/2017

The Kurdish Change Movement confirmed on Monday that holding the Kurdish referendum would harm relations with neighboring countries, pointing out that most neighboring countries, the superpowers and Baghdad do not support the declaration of the Kurdish state at this time.
    MP MP Piston Fayek said in a press statement that "Kurdistan is suffering from a deteriorating economic situation and a severe financial crisis and the disruption of most of the legislative institutions of parliament and the presence of opposition between the parties and internal blocs, therefore the timing is not appropriate internally and externally."
    "Neighboring countries such as Turkey, Iran and Syria categorically reject the referendum, as well as Baghdad, which has rejected categorically and the superpowers, which means that the Kurdish state is subject to failure before it is announced," he added.
    "It was supposed to take several measures in the forefront of improving the economic situation in Kurdistan and improve relations between the Kurdish parties and the activation of government institutions in addition to 'the establishment of a unified military force and this is a structural issue to build any country and the region so far has not achieved. Sf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:11 pm