Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mawazine News / publishes the text of the bill of social security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mawazine News / publishes the text of the bill of social security Empty Mawazine News / publishes the text of the bill of social security

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017, 3:00 am

Mawazine News / publishes the text of the bill of social security

Political  Since 2017-08-19 at 19:25 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Mawazine News / The text of the bill of social insurance, which raised a great controversy, while observers go to cancel the foundations of the martyrs and political prisoners and limit many of the privileges, while lawmakers find a fence protects workers in the private sector where it will include retirement for employees in the public sector as well as workers in the sector The private.
    The law affirms its positive reasons that it promotes the values ​​of social solidarity and the continuous endeavor to ensure the proper living of those covered by the provisions of the social insurance systems, in order to ensure the distribution of the Fund's resources to the branches of social security in accordance with international standards.
    For the text of the law click on the link below:
    Project - Law - Insurance - Social. Docx11pdf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:56 am