Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ukrainian troops are preparing to launch an armed attack on the Republic of Donetsk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ukrainian troops are preparing to launch an armed attack on the Republic of Donetsk Empty Ukrainian troops are preparing to launch an armed attack on the Republic of Donetsk

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017, 4:13 am

Ukrainian troops are preparing to launch an armed attack on the Republic of Donetsk

20/08/2017

Trend Press / Agencies
    The Ukrainian army is preparing to resume armed conflict and is boosting the supply of ammunition and fuel in the Gorlovka region, deputy commander of operations in the unilaterally declared People's Republic of Donetsk, Eduard Pasurin, announced on Sunday.
    "Over the past few days, the Ukrainian armed forces have carried out provocative acts in Gorlovka," Pasurin told reporters. "We have information indicating an increase in the supply of ammunition and fuel to the units in that area."

Basorin pointed out that these actions confirm that Ukrainian forces are preparing to launch an attack and this is a cause for concern.

"The leadership of the armed forces of the Republic of Donetsk is concerned about these facts, which indicate that Kiev is preparing to resume armed conflict."

In April 2014, the Ukrainian authorities began a military operation against the people of the republics of Donetsk and Luhansk in protest against the coup in Ukraine in February of the same year. According to the latest United Nations statistics, more than 10,000 civilians have been killed in this conflict.

The issue of the settlement of the situation in the territory of Donbass is being discussed within the framework of the Minsk Group, which has agreed on three documents defining steps to be taken to reduce the escalation of the crisis, including the establishment of a truce. However, mutual clashes continue despite armistice agreements. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177561.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:00 am