Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central banks need to meet with the advisory bodies and contractors for the purposes of the organiza

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central banks need to meet with the advisory bodies and contractors for the purposes of the organiza Empty Central banks need to meet with the advisory bodies and contractors for the purposes of the organiza

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2017, 12:45 pm

Central banks need to meet with the advisory bodies and contractors for the purposes of the organization

Wednesday, 23 August 2017 13:46

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

needful central bank, Wednesday, banks and transfer to meet with the advisory bodies and contractors for the purposes of the organization.

The bank said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it that " in order to improve and achieve transparency in the work of Iraqi banks with advisory bodies and the interest of the work it is doing the bank to contract with any advisory body outside the bank to provide advisory services to him , he is entitled to the Central Bank of the meeting with the advisory body State whether before or after the operation. "

" The aim is to organizational matters for the purposes of discussion, review and determine the points to be shed light on them and see the state of rudiments or reports required by the Bank , " noting that "in accordance with the provisions of Article 53 of the Iraqi Banking Act No. 94 of 2004 comes."

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as a bank under a separate law issued on the sixth of March 2004, an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies are sessions daily for buying and selling currencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Â

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:49 am