Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim asks to choose his replacement for the national presidency and wisdom joins the a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim asks to choose his replacement for the national presidency and wisdom joins the a Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim asks to choose his replacement for the national presidency and wisdom joins the a

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:36 am

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim asks to choose his replacement for the national presidency and wisdom joins the alliance

Release Date: 2017/

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Iraqi National Alliance President, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, called for a speedy replacement of the coalition leader.
    "The leadership of the Iraqi National Alliance held a meeting on Wednesday in Baghdad, and discussed the issues on the agenda, reviewing the developments of the political and security situation and the battle of the liberation of Tal Afar.
    He renewed Ammar al-Hakim during the meeting, "demanding the need to accelerate the selection of alternative to the presidency of the National Alliance and confirmed his support and support for the new presidency."
    The statement pointed out that "the leadership of the alliance unanimously approved the accession of the National Wisdom Stream to the ranks of the National Alliance, and the presence of strength and support for the march of the National Alliance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:50 am