Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We need wisdom, vision and courageous leadership decision to be Iraq's initiator

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We need wisdom, vision and courageous leadership decision to be Iraq's initiator Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We need wisdom, vision and courageous leadership decision to be Iraq's initiator

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 3:13 am

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We need wisdom, vision and courageous leadership decision to be Iraq's initiator to create the complementary relationship between the countries of the Greater Mecca

Editorial date: 2017/9/2

The preacher of the Eid prayer in Karbala warns against the excess of money and public property
    Iranian Ambassador: We support any agreement reached by Baghdad and Erbil
    Mr. Ammar al-Hakim calls for a national majority government is not exclusionary and recommends the stream of wisdom to work hard to serve Iraqis {expanded}
    Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: Experience has shown that the weakness of Iraq is causing the weakness of the whole region and that this conviction is now firmly established by its neighbors
    Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: The interest of the region in a strong and reconciled Iraq
    Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We have decided to hand over the presidency of the coalition on time and we do not want to have a vacuum and we are on the threshold of an important and sensitive stage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:40 pm