Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Our forces operate under the umbrella of the state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Our forces operate under the umbrella of the state Empty Abadi: Our forces operate under the umbrella of the state

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:03 am

Abadi: Our forces operate under the umbrella of the state

28/8/2017 12:00 am

Ministerial Council discusses securing the border with Syria
    Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    Prime Minister Dr. Haidar al-Abadi on Sunday chaired a meeting of the Ministerial Council on National Security. The Council discussed the progress of the liberation of Tal Afar and the great progress of our heroic forces in liberating most of the judiciary, in addition to preparations for the liberation of the rest of the regions.
    The Council has taken a set of directives regarding the return of displaced persons to the liberated areas of Nineveh province.
    The Council also agreed to sign a memorandum of understanding in the field of military cooperation between the Ministries of Defense of the Republic of Iraq and the Republic of Croatia.
    Prior to the meeting, the prime minister chaired the official talks with his Czech counterpart Jozsef Sopotka, who ended his visit to Baghdad yesterday.
    Abadi stressed that Iraq is working to build solid relations with the Czech Republic and strengthen them in all fields.
    The commander-in-chief of the armed forces also praised "our heroic fighters fighting the liberation battles in Tal Afar and those who have accomplished the liberation of the bulk of the judiciary." He added that "this achievement was achieved thanks to the great coordination between our heroic forces of
    all kinds. The state and under a unified Iraqi leadership
    . "He warned of the" subversive acts of violence after they failed to confront our heroic forces in battle. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:01 am