Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Twilight News publishes the text of the decisions of the Council of Ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Twilight News publishes the text of the decisions of the Council of Ministers Empty Twilight News publishes the text of the decisions of the Council of Ministers

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2017, 3:47 am

Twilight News publishes the text of the decisions of the Council of Ministers

Shafaq News / Cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday, 29 August 2017 headed by Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi.

During the session, a vote was taken on the draft refugee law.

The support of the local product was discussed by reviewing the issue of customs duties on some raw materials and production inputs. It was decided to carry out specialized workshops in which the private sector participated, providing an overview of how to support the local product.

The Council voted to reduce the cost of traffic signs to 500 thousand dinars for vehicles type Corolla exclusively for the year 2015, imported from the resources of the General Company for the trade of cars and machinery.  

The vote was also approved to proceed with the loan agreement of the Japanese International Cooperation Agency JICA for the purpose of financing the water supply project in central and western Iraq, approved by Law No. 11 of 2011 and add the provinces of Kirkuk and Diyala to the areas covered by the loan above.

The Council also voted on a bill to draw the character of the National Campaign for Schools and Kindergartens and to authorize the Ministry of Education to grant credit from the Central Education Fund to meet the requirements of the second round exams.

The Council of Ministers also reviewed the offers submitted by companies that expressed their willingness to build schools in a way to pay the term over ten years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:39 pm