Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Venezuelan oil minister calls for revision of global production agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Venezuelan oil minister calls for revision of global production agreement Empty Venezuelan oil minister calls for revision of global production agreement

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2017, 8:21 am

Venezuelan oil minister calls for revision of global production agreement

15:52 - 08/09/2017

Venezuelan oil minister calls for revision of global production agreement %D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8322-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    Venezuelan Oil Minister Eulogio del Pino urged the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its partners on Friday to review the global agreement on production cuts to ensure a sustainable flow of investments into the sector.
    "The review should be conducted" very carefully "based on the results of the Global Compact so far," Del Pino said at an energy conference in Kazakhstan.
    Oil prices rose on Friday as Hurricane Harvey's US crude output was hit more than expected, as the biggest storm headed for Florida, warning more disruption to the oil sector.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:58 am