Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan: The upcoming meetings of Astana is a final stage of talks aimed at resolving the Syrian cr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan: The upcoming meetings of Astana is a final stage of talks aimed at resolving the Syrian cr Empty Erdogan: The upcoming meetings of Astana is a final stage of talks aimed at resolving the Syrian cr

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2017, 10:16 am

[size=30]Erdogan: The upcoming meetings of Astana is a final stage of talks aimed at resolving the Syrian crisis[/size]
    09/09/2017 11:50 | Number of readings: 96
    font size:  Erdogan: The upcoming meetings of Astana is a final stage of talks aimed at resolving the Syrian cr Font_decrease  Erdogan: The upcoming meetings of Astana is a final stage of talks aimed at resolving the Syrian cr Font_enlarge
     Erdogan: The upcoming meetings of Astana is a final stage of talks aimed at resolving the Syrian cr Thumbnail.php?file=5555_734733008

Trend Press / Agencies

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that the meetings of the Syrian crisis scheduled to be held in the Kazakh capital Astana on September 14 are a final stage of the talks aimed at resolving the crisis.

"We thank the Kazakh counterpart for his efforts in resolving regional crises," Erdogan said during a bilateral meeting with his Kazakh counterpart Nursultan Nazarbayev Saturday at the Akorda Presidential Palace in Astana, adding that the two countries aim to strengthen their relations, especially political, military and economic.

He stressed the importance of the meetings that will be hosted by Astana on September 14 on the Syrian crisis, stressing the completion of preliminary talks, and that future meetings will be a final stage.

"I hope that the (Astana) talks will be an end to the steps taken and thus contribute to facilitating the Geneva talks," he said.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:30 pm