Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korean president orders nuclear weapons development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korean president orders nuclear weapons development Empty North Korean president orders nuclear weapons development

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 2:38 am

[size=30]North Korean president orders nuclear weapons development[/size]
    10/09/2017 10:28 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  North Korean president orders nuclear weapons development Font_decrease  North Korean president orders nuclear weapons development Font_enlarge
     North Korean president orders nuclear weapons development Thumbnail.php?file=kim_jong_on_631809951
    Trend Press / Agencies

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un praised the efforts of his country's nuclear scientists and experts who have contributed to the success of the recent nuclear test and instructed them to develop nuclear weapons.

This came during a luncheon on Saturday marking the 69th anniversary of the founding of North Korea and in honor of scientists and nuclear engineers who took part in the test of the latest hydrogen bomb, which can be loaded on an intercontinental ballistic missile.

On September 3, North Korea announced the successful test of a hydrogen bomb.

The sixth North Korean nuclear test comes one year after the September 5 nuclear test on September 9.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:12 am