Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korean president calls for China to curb North Korea's nuclear program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korean president calls for China to curb North Korea's nuclear program Empty South Korean president calls for China to curb North Korea's nuclear program

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 3:43 am

South Korean President J.-Moon said during an interview with Reuters at the Blue House presidential compound in Seoul on Thursday.  Photo: Kim Hong-Ji - Reuters.
    South Korean President Moon J-he said on Thursday that China do more to curb North Korea's nuclear program and that he will call Shi President Jean Ping "to lift all measures" taken against South Korean companies because of Seoul's decision to host a US missile defense system.
    Moon said in an interview with Reuters ahead of his trip to Washington next week for a summit with his US counterpart, Donald Trump, it should impose a "tough" sanctions if North Korea conducted a missile test intercontinental ballistic or conducted a sixth nuclear test.
    Moon said that North Korea would have the necessary for the deployment of ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads capable of hitting US territory "in the not too distant future technology."
    He told Reuters at the Blue House presidential compound sprawling "I think China is making efforts to prevent North Korea from persistent provocations, but there are no tangible results yet."
    Moon said, "China is the only ally of North Korea and China is the country that provide most of the economic aid to North Korea. Without the help of China, the sanctions will not be effective at all. "
    Moon was elected in May, pledging to follow a more moderate approach to the North and unification of the two countries involved in the talks, in addition to the pressure to intercept North Korea's bid to acquire nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles.

http://altaghier.tv/2017/06/22/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:04 am