Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hariri meets Putin in Moscow today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hariri meets Putin in Moscow today Empty Hariri meets Putin in Moscow today

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:58 am

Hariri meets Putin in Moscow today

10:05 - 13/09/2017

Hariri meets Putin in Moscow today %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Russian President Vladimir Putin is to meet Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri in the Russian city of Sochi on Wednesday.
    The Syrian crisis is expected to be one of the most important topics of the talks between the two sides. Yuri Ushakov, the Russian president's aide, said that the focus of the Russian-Lebanese talks was clear: "the Middle East and the general situation in Syria."
    Hariri intends to discuss with Putin the situation in Lebanon and to ask the Russian side to provide assistance to the Lebanese army to fight "Dahesh."
    Beirut is also interested in buying Russian weapons.
    Hariri discussed cooperation between Moscow and Beirut with his Russian counterpart Dmitry Medvedev. The talks resulted in the signing of a series of bilateral documents, including agreements in the fields of environment, industry, natural resources, sports and culture. Medvedev stressed during the talks Moscow's readiness to increase cooperation with Beirut in the fight against terrorism. For his part, Hariri pointed to Lebanon's desire to expand military cooperation with Russia as well as cooperation between the two countries' intelligence

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:01 am