Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea threatens to turn America into "ashes"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea threatens to turn America into "ashes" Empty North Korea threatens to turn America into "ashes"

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2017, 4:22 am

North Korea threatens to turn America into "ashes"

10:16 - 14/09/2017

North Korea threatens to turn America into "ashes" %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    North Korea on Thursday threatened to use nuclear weapons to "drown" Japan and turn the United States into "ashes and darkness" in support of a resolution and UN Security Council sanctions against Pyongyang over its latest nuclear test, the state news agency reported.
    The Korea-Asia-Pacific Peace Commission on Pyongyang's foreign relations and propaganda also called for the dismantling of the Security Council, which it described as an "instrument of evil" made up of "coercive" states acting on US orders.
    "The four archipelago islands should be dumped into the sea by a nuclear bomb ... Japan no longer needs to be near us," the committee said in a statement published by the official Korean Central News Agency.
    "Let us turn the United States into ashes and darkness. Let us free ourselves from our anger by mobilizing what has been prepared so far from all means of revenge, "referring to South Korea as the" traitors and dogs "of the United States. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:50 pm