Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Education announces success rates for 2016-2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Education announces success rates for 2016-2017 Empty Ministry of Education announces success rates for 2016-2017

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Sep 2017, 3:56 am

[size=30]Ministry of Education announces success rates for 2016-2017[/size]
    23/09/2017 11:46 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Ministry of Education announced the success rates for this academic year 2016-2017.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Education Minister Mohammad Iqbal said in a statement that the final success rate for the preparatory school was 72 percent for the biology branch, 56 percent for the applied branch and 56 percent for the literary branch. 
    He accused Eqbal "several parties - not named - tried to distort the work of the ministry and targeting and mislead the public opinion," referring to "the previous assurances that the calculation of descent is after the second round." 
    "The proportion will increase after the announcement of the results of the second round of the province of Nineveh." 
    The Minister of Education that "the ministry continues in its approach to control the examination process and improve the outputs, and follow the modern methods to develop the examination process," noting that "the educational staff of all branches and supervising the examination process for its success in running the examination process efficiently and transparently.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:59 am