Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Zionists: Barzani to understand the language of dialogue and Baghdad to intervene militarily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Zionists: Barzani to understand the language of dialogue and Baghdad to intervene militarily Empty The Zionists: Barzani to understand the language of dialogue and Baghdad to intervene militarily

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2017, 3:24 am

[size=30]The Zionists: Barzani to understand the language of dialogue and Baghdad to intervene militarily[/size]
    24/09/2017 10:55 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl] Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Member of the National Alliance MP Mohamed Chihoud, called on the central government to take all measures, measures and decisions, including the military to prevent the Barzani referendum.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Massoud Barzani does not understand the language of dialogue and inherited this culture from his master, Saddam Hussein. Therefore, the federal government must use all measures, procedures and decisions, including the military, which would prevent the farce of the referendum," the statement said in a statement. Unconstitutional and illegal ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the government must send security forces and popular mobilization forces to the province of Kirkuk and the Nineveh and the rest of the so-called" disputed "before the referendum, noting that" Kirkuk is the key to resolving the draft referendum Barzani, Nineveh to embrace the homeland before the date of the referendum. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]The National Alliance on Saturday promised the referendum "has no value amid the rejection of local, regional and international."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:40 pm