Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab League to prepare draft unified Arab customs law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab League to prepare draft unified Arab customs law Empty Arab League to prepare draft unified Arab customs law

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2017, 3:15 am

[size=30]Arab League to prepare draft unified Arab customs law[/size]
    25/09/2017 10:55 | Number of readings: 3
    font size:  Arab League to prepare draft unified Arab customs law Font_decrease  Arab League to prepare draft unified Arab customs law Font_enlarge
     Arab League to prepare draft unified Arab customs law Thumbnail.php?file=13_06_17_463290556_861070568
    Trend Press / Agencies
    The competent committee of the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States has returned the "Economic Sector" draft unified Arab customs law, which guarantees provisions and procedures for the entry and exit of goods to the member states of the University.

While sources ruled out the possibility of the implementation of the draft law in the short or medium term, in light of the complexities of some countries, political, security, military and economic challenges, these sources pointed out that the project is similar in its legislative structure with the unified customs law of the Gulf Cooperation Council.

Customs authorities have assumed that the Gulf law should be repealed, based on article 181 of the unified Arab Customs Law, which stipulates that "the unified Arab customs law shall replace the customs laws and regulations in force in Member States and within the limits of constitutional rules and regulations And the basic principle in force in each country, and not inconsistent with it. "

The same article states that "the Economic and Social Council shall approve the executive regulations of this law and shall be issued in accordance with the legal instrument of each State."

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:41 pm