Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Afghan Interior: Missiles Hit US Secretary of Defense's Aircraft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Afghan Interior: Missiles Hit US Secretary of Defense's Aircraft Empty Afghan Interior: Missiles Hit US Secretary of Defense's Aircraft

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2017, 3:10 am

[size=30]Afghan Interior: Missiles Hit US Secretary of Defense's Aircraft[/size]
    28/09/2017 09:43 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Afghan Interior: Missiles Hit US Secretary of Defense's Aircraft Font_decrease  Afghan Interior: Missiles Hit US Secretary of Defense's Aircraft Font_enlarge
     Afghan Interior: Missiles Hit US Secretary of Defense's Aircraft Thumbnail.php?file=2587861_479528855
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The Afghan Interior Ministry announced that six missiles had not been hit near the international airport in the capital Kabul during a visit to US Defense Secretary James Matisse as the Taliban adopted the attack, saying it was targeting a Matisse aircraft .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Spokesman Najib Danesh said the air traffic was "normal" at the airport and was not affected by the rockets that landed in the military section of the airport.[/rtl]
    [rtl] Later, the Taliban said the rocket fire at the airport targeted the US Defense Secretary's plane .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Mattis arrived in Kabul from India and was scheduled to receive NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg and the leaders of the operation "firm support" and the Afghan authorities one month after the announcement of the reinforcement of US forces in the country .[/rtl]
    [rtl]The two men will then hold talks with President Ashraf Ghani at a time when the government and Afghan forces are facing pressure from the Taliban and Hadash, which is active in the east and north of the country.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:55 am