Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi: For these reasons, we want to impose government control of land and air ports in Kurdista

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi: For these reasons, we want to impose government control of land and air ports in Kurdista Empty Al-Abbadi: For these reasons, we want to impose government control of land and air ports in Kurdista

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Sep 2017, 8:55 am

[ltr]Al-Abbadi: For these reasons, we want to impose government control of land and air ports in Kurdistan[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - The Iraqi government maintains the rights and gains of all our people, including the sons of our Kurdish people, and any action taken to ensure that they are not harmed, "the press office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said.

He said in a statement that "the control of the central government on land and air ports in the Kurdistan region is not to starve and prevent supplies and siege of the citizens in the region, as alleged by some officials of the Kurdistan region and try to promote, but the procedures for the entry and exit of goods and individuals to the territory under the control of the federal government And the federal regulatory bodies, as is the case at all Iraqi ports to ensure smuggling and prevent corruption.

He continued by saying, "We would also like to point out that the imposition of federal authority at the airports of the Kurdistan region is to transfer the authority of airports in Kurdistan to the federal authority according to the Constitution, as is the case in all Iraqi airports in other provinces and as is the practice in all countries of the world, And this is not a punishment for citizens in the region, but is a constitutional and legal action approved by the Council of Ministers for the benefit of citizens in Kurdistan and other areas. " Ending

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:12 am