Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea threatens to sink America and Japan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea threatens to sink America and Japan Empty North Korea threatens to sink America and Japan

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2017, 3:38 am

[size=30]North Korea threatens to sink America and Japan[/size]
    14/09/2017 09:47 | Number of readings: 187
    font size:  North Korea threatens to sink America and Japan Font_decrease  North Korea threatens to sink America and Japan Font_enlarge
     North Korea threatens to sink America and Japan Thumbnail.php?file=alalam_636276996054146593_25f_4x3_839230783
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]North Korea threatened Thursday to use nuclear weapons "to sink" Japan and the transformation of the United States to "ashes and darkness" for their support and sanctions resolution of the Security Council of the United Nations against Pune G. Yang.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Commission on Peace Korea, Asia and the Pacific, concerned relations Pune G. Yang, external to thedismantling of the Security Council , which it described as a "tool of evil" made up of states "Mrchih" acting on the orders of the United States.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The four archipelago islands should be dumped into the sea by a nuclear bomb, and Japan no longer needs to be near us," the committee said in a statement published by the official Korean Central News Agency.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Tension in the region has risen sharply since North Korea conducted its sixth and most powerful nuclear test on September 3.[/rtl]

[rtl]The 15-nation Security Council unanimously voted in favor of a US-drafted resolution and a new round of sanctions last Monday in response to the test, which banned North Korea's textile exports, its second largest export after coal and minerals, and restricted its fuel imports.[/rtl]

[rtl]North Korea has responded to the council's actions, backed by veto-wielding China and Russia, by repeating threats to destroy the United States, Japan and South Korea.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:29 pm