Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: This is required by the fight against terrorism in the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: This is required by the fight against terrorism in the Middle East Empty Putin: This is required by the fight against terrorism in the Middle East

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 4:21 am

Putin: This is required by the fight against terrorism in the Middle East

Date: 04/26/2017 11:31
    Information / Baghdad ..

Assured Russian President Vladimir Putin, in a letter to the participants in the Moscow conference of international security, the fight against terrorism in the Middle East and the settlement of disputes, requires the development of a balanced and standardized approaches.

Through Putin, in a letter read out by the Secretary General of the Russian Security Council Nikolai Patrushev, at the opening of the conference, he expressed the hope to see the Moscow conference on security in direct dialogue on the fight against terrorism. "

He added that "discussions should be focused primarily on the political settlement of the diplomatic issues of the many conflicts, primarily in the Middle East and North Africa."

He continued, Putin said: "The agenda includes, at its current session, important topics requires the development of a balanced and standardized approaches. There is talk primarily about the fight against terrorism as the primary threat to global and regional security. "

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/26/world/150446

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:53 am