Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On the tongue of his girlfriend .. Learn about new details about the attack port "Las Vegas"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On the tongue of his girlfriend .. Learn about new details about the attack port "Las Vegas" Empty On the tongue of his girlfriend .. Learn about new details about the attack port "Las Vegas"

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2017, 9:04 am

On the tongue of his girlfriend .. Learn about new details about the attack port "Las Vegas"

On the tongue of his girlfriend .. Learn about new details about the attack port "Las Vegas" Irq_350305170_1507284604

The girlfriend of a retired man who killed 59 people in the Las Vegas massacre revealed new data in the FBI's investigation.

According to the Daily Mail newspaper, Marilyu Danley, 62, said her lover Stephen Paddock had developed symptoms of "mental illness" in recent days and was screaming during the night.

Danley told the AFPI that Padock was suddenly waking up during the night and shouting, "Oh my God."

Investigators investigating the case believe the Las Vegas bomber may be suffering from "mental or physical" illnesses, but they have yet to find the "real reason" that led to his attack, which left 59 people dead and 489 injured. Others.

After the incident on Sunday, Marilo Daneli left Manila International Airport in the Philippines on Tuesday night heading for the United States after US authorities said she was a "useful person" in the investigation.

A police official said she was returning to "clear her name" of any involvement in the worst incident of mass murder in recent American history.

Stephen Paddock, the perpetrator of the massacre, left no clear evidence of why he shot a crowd at an outdoor concert at the bottom of the tall building. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=83620

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:32 am