Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli minister looms war with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli minister looms war with Iran Empty Israeli minister looms war with Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2017, 4:19 am

Israeli minister looms war with Iran

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US Secretary of State Donald Trump's speech against Iran's nuclear deal is "very important" and could lead to war under Tehran's threats , Israeli intelligence minister Yisrael Katz said . 

In an interview with Israel's Channel Two television, the Israeli minister responded to a question posed by his interlocutor on whether he saw the threat of war after Trump's speech and replied, "Absolutely yes." 

"Trump, yesterday, was very important, Iran is the new North Korea , we see how things are going," Kats said.

• Israeli minister looms war with Iran ArrowSelected2Trump directs his administration to work with Congress to deal with the nuclear deal with Iran

• Israeli minister looms war with Iran ArrowSelected2Rohani Ltramb: Ten of you can not return to nuclear agreement

[size]

On the word Trump , which announced a strategy Washington toward Iran and discussed the agreement of Iran 's nuclear with major world powers, the deployment of Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu video on Facebook in which he said, "faced Trump boldly Iran 's terrorist regime and created an opportunity to fix this bad deal and respond to the aggression of Iran And face its criminal support for terrorism, "as he put it. 

Trump said in his speech that he would not endorse Iran's commitment to the nuclear agreement.[/size]

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/218581/%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AD-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86/ar

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:34 am