Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch of the grand conference of Iraqi-Iranian trade in Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch of the grand conference of Iraqi-Iranian trade in Tehran Empty Launch of the grand conference of Iraqi-Iranian trade in Tehran

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2017, 4:00 am

Launch of the grand conference of Iraqi-Iranian trade in Tehran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The grand conference of Iraqi-Iranian trade was launched Sunday in Tehran.

The two-day conference will be attended by Assistant Secretary of Commerce, Assistant Minister of Industry and Senior Adviser to the Iraqi Prime Minister and Senior Advisor to the President of the Central Bank of Iraq, as well as Director General of the Middle East Section of the National Security Council and Executive Director of the Iranian Stock Exchange.

The conference will discuss the activities of the Iranian Trade Development Organization and means of permanent presence in the Iraqi market and how to exchange financial and credit services within the Iraqi banking and banking system, as well as supervision of production and quality control when exporting goods and services to Iraq, prices and administrative laws of Iraqi customs and land transport.

The secretary-general of the Iran-Iraq Chamber of Commerce, Syed Hamid Hosseini, earlier announced the export of more than $ 3 billion to $ 277 million worth of goods and services from Iran to Iraq during the first six months of this year and the preservation of export of $ 600 million a month to Iraq.

He pointed out that Iraq is the second largest exporter of Iranian goods and services after China.

Husseini said that at the end of this month, about one billion dollars had been exported to the Kurdistan region, equivalent to our country's exports to Turkey or the countries of Central Asia. Therefore, maintaining this market is of great importance.

Building materials, liquid fuels, petrochemicals and foodstuffs are the most important Iranian exports to Iraq. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:26 am