Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Flights between Saudi Arabia and Iraq begin for the first time since 1990

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Flights between Saudi Arabia and Iraq begin for the first time since 1990 Empty Flights between Saudi Arabia and Iraq begin for the first time since 1990

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2017, 2:39 am

Flights between Saudi Arabia and Iraq begin for the first time since 1990
      Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 10: 11 am (55 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Flights between Saudi Arabia and Iraq begin for the first time since 1990

Baghdad / Sky Press: "N"

The flights between Iraq and Saudi Arabia will begin today after a long period of prevention and closure since the 1990 Kuwait war.

The opening of the border between the two countries is one of the biggest indicators of a close and clear breakthrough of trade and economic relations between the two countries, which was produced by the troubled security conditions in Mesopotamia.

Saudi Arabia and Iraq will start flying between the two countries on Wednesday (October 18th) for the first time since the 1990 Gulf War, according to the official Iraqi channel.

"In the framework of joint cooperation between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, a joint memorandum of understanding has been signed between the two parties to regulate air transport services and provide all ground services for the Kingdom's planes and vice versa," said Iraqi Transport Minister Kazem al-Hamami.

The Iraqi minister stressed that his country "seeks to open up to all countries in the world, especially regional .. And that there are common interests with the Saudi brothers and we are in the process of opening new horizons for cooperation in various areas of transport.

"It is agreed to fly from Saudi Arabia airports to Iraqi airports." The minister said: "On Wednesday, NASA's Saudi aircraft will land at Baghdad International Airport, followed by another plane from Saudi Arabia."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:11 am