Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two bombings targeting mosques in Afghanistan are adopted by terrorist elements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two bombings targeting mosques in Afghanistan are adopted by terrorist elements Empty Two bombings targeting mosques in Afghanistan are adopted by terrorist elements

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:16 am

[size=30]Two bombings targeting mosques in Afghanistan are adopted by terrorist elements[/size]
    21/10/2017 09:06 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Two bombings targeting mosques in Afghanistan are adopted by terrorist elements Font_decrease  Two bombings targeting mosques in Afghanistan are adopted by terrorist elements Font_enlarge
     Two bombings targeting mosques in Afghanistan are adopted by terrorist elements Thumbnail.php?file=af0790a9_32e0_4f21_85b7_d323ccb7655e_749758158
    [rtl]Trend Press / Kabul[/rtl]

[rtl]More than 60 people were killed in two bombings targeting mosques adopted by terrorist elements. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]A gunman stormed the Imam Zaman mosque west of the capital Kabul before shooting worshipers as they gathered for Friday prayers and detonated an explosive device, killing dozens of worshipers. Another 10 people died in a second attack in the Gore region of Afghanistan.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Afghan police said an explosion took place inside a mosque in the Afghan capital Kabul, leaving scores of wounded and martyrs, and announced hours later a second attack on a mosque in the center of the country resulted in 31 martyrs and 41 wounded.[/rtl]
    [rtl]While the agency "Reuters" an Afghan security source information on the fall of at least 30 martyrs in the first suicide bombing, the news agency "AFP" the death of 22 martyrs and 16 injured as a result of this attack.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In the details, the official of the crimes department in Kabul, General Mohammad Salim al-Maaz, said that a suicide bomber inside a mosque in the police district of Kabul 13, and then opened fire on worshipers.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:05 am