Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: SABIC's entry into Iraq will open new horizons and create jobs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: SABIC's entry into Iraq will open new horizons and create jobs Empty Saudi Arabia: SABIC's entry into Iraq will open new horizons and create jobs

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:59 am

Saudi Arabia: SABIC's entry into Iraq will open new horizons and create jobs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Saudi embassy in Baghdad, Abdul Aziz al-Shammari, said Tuesday that the Saudi company SABIC's entry into Iraq will have a role in opening new horizons and creating job opportunities for Iraqis.
    وقال الشمري في تصريح لصحيفة "الرياض" السعودية الرسمية، اطلعت "الاقتصاد نيوز" عليه، إن "شراكة المملكة مع العراق ستكون في جميع المجالات منها الاقتصاد والزراعة وإعادة الإعمار والتعدين في النفط والبتروكيماويات، كما أن مشروع الربط الكهربائي جزء من المشروعات التي تدرس وتطرح على المجلس لكي تقر لما يخدم مصالح الشعبين".
    وأضاف الشمري أن "العراق له أكثر من ثلاثين سنة وهو يخوض صراعات وبالتالي توقفت عجلة التنمية والتصنيع، فدخول شركة سابك للعراق في هذه المرحلة بأحدث تقنيات تعتبر نقلة نوعية للصناعة العراقية، حيث انهم سيبدؤون من حيث انتهت سابك، وهذه الخطوة لا يستطيع أن يقدمها أي بلد مثل المملكة لبلد شقيق كالعراق، وسيكون لها دور بفتح آفاق جديدة وخلق فرص عمل للأشقاء العراقيين".
    As for the land ports between the two countries, al-Shammari pointed out that "the new port Arar from the Kingdom is almost ready, but the Iraqi port from Iraq needs some equipment, and it is expected within two months to three months will be ready for operation, Adjacent to the southern provinces of Iraq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:44 am