Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: Saudi Arabia will provide 700 thousand jobs in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: Saudi Arabia will provide 700 thousand jobs in Iraq Empty Foreign Ministry: Saudi Arabia will provide 700 thousand jobs in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 4:00 am

Foreign Ministry: Saudi Arabia will provide 700 thousand jobs in Iraq
    December 16 2017 01:01 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Foreign Relations Committee[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The parliamentary committee on Saturday unveiled a parliamentary delegation from the Saudi Shoura Council to Iraq to improve bilateral relations and invest agricultural land, pointing out that the Saudi investments will provide 700 thousand opportunities for the unemployed.

A member of the committee Hassan Shwaird said in a press statement that a parliamentary delegation from the Saudi Shura Council will arrive in Baghdad in the coming days to improve bilateral relations between the two countries and invest agricultural land in a number of provinces, indicating that this visit comes after a visit of a delegation from the Iraqi- .

He added that the Saudi companies made an offer to Iraq through the investment of 1 million acres of agricultural land in the provinces of Anbar and Samawa and Bahia, indicating that it is enough to consume Iraq and export the remaining agricultural crops to Saudi Arabia.

Schuerd said that if the Saudi project in Iraq was implemented, it would provide 350,000 jobs for the unemployed in each of Anbar and Samawah provinces.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:25 am