Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of attempted coup in Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of attempted coup in Qatar Empty Details of attempted coup in Qatar

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2017, 4:05 am

Details of attempted coup in Qatar
    Details of attempted coup in Qatar 1027003748-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    Qatar's Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabr al-Thani unveiled details of the coup attempt against Qatar in 1996.
    In a televised statement, Hamad bin Jassim said the four countries that boycotted Qatar today - Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain and Egypt - recognized at the time the change in the regime that took place in Qatar in 1996. "We did not need to support anyone because this Decision of the people ".
    He stressed that after the Gulf summit held in December 1996, in Muscat, Doha felt that there is a plot woven against the regime in Qatar, "noting that military prisoners from the four countries were in Doha participated in the plot.
    Al-Thani expressed astonishment at the level of the attack against Qatar, compared with what was happening in the past, stressing that "the siege of Qatar was followed by a planning process," was not caused by the fabricated statement published after the penetration of the Qatar News Agency.
    On the other hand, the former Qatari prime minister launched a violent attack on the late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi because of the phone call that spread to bin Jassim attacking Saudi Arabia.

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:44 pm