Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shariatmadari: $ 6 billion in economic cooperation between Iran and Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shariatmadari: $ 6 billion in economic cooperation between Iran and Iraq Empty Shariatmadari: $ 6 billion in economic cooperation between Iran and Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2017, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Shariatmadari: $ 6 billion in economic cooperation between Iran and Iraq

Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade Mohammad Shariatmadari said the volume of economic cooperation between Iran and Iraq currently stands at $ 6 billion, a small figure compared to the very good political relations between Tehran and Baghdad. 
    In an interview with the official Iranian news agency IRNA, after the meeting of the First Vice-President Ishaq Jahangiri with the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, Shariatmadari explained on the axes of the joint meeting, and said that Iraq is a friendly and brotherly country, one of the most important trading partners of Iran. Comprehensive Cooperation Council between Iran and Iraq, and it is agreed that the Joint Cooperation Committee will pursue the issues discussed at the meeting until the formation of the Supreme Council in the near future.
    He added that because of the proximity of the decrees of the visit of forty Imam Hussein (AS), the talks began with a discussion on the provision of facilities and conditions for the visit of Iranians to the holy shrines in Iraq, especially participation in the march of 40 Husseini. 
    Shariatmadari pointed out the improvement of banking relations and the resolution of the obstacles they face. He said: During this meeting was stressed the need to implement the banking cooperation agreements concluded between the two countries and the activity of the Iranian banking system in Iraq. 
    On the cooperation between Iran and Iraq and the tariff regime, the Minister of Industry, Trade and Mines said that Iran has called for the establishment of relations without discrimination and called for the establishment of a tariff system by the Central Bank to enter Iranian goods equally with its competitors in the Iraqi market, officially.
    "I have told the Iraqi prime minister that Iranian contractors have significant potential in finding industrial activities in Iraq and creating joint Iranian and Iraqi companies to produce some products inside Iraq to meet the needs of Iraqi markets," Shariatmadari said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:07 am