Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Finance parliamentary: Budget 2014 did not witness the inclusion of dues companies operating in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance parliamentary: Budget 2014 did not witness the inclusion of dues companies operating in the  Empty Finance parliamentary: Budget 2014 did not witness the inclusion of dues companies operating in the

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Oct 2013, 6:38 am

Finance parliamentary: Budget 2014 did not witness the inclusion of dues companies operating in the region

Saturday, 05 October 2013 BAGHDAD - Awan

A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Haitham al-Jubouri, said on Saturday that the budget 2014 did not witness the inclusion of allocations of oil companies operating in the region, which is one of the reasons for the outstanding problems between the Governments of the center and the region, noting that the House of Representatives awaiting the arrival of the budget.

Jubouri said in a statement to "Awan", "The news from inside the government, I talked about the imminent arrival of the budget to the House of Representatives, and there is plenty of time to address some of the gaps that are likely to be present there, especially those relating to doors new exchange."

And between-Jubouri, a deputy of the State of Law coalition, that "entitlements security companies not included in the budget of 2014, and this is what will cause the approval by the parliament, and we were waiting for the political blocs that a compromise formula on these receivables, in addition to the salaries of the Peshmerga before reaching the budget , "pointing out that" the inclusion of government entitlements without dialogues and companies under the supervision of auditing by the BSA is not true. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Finance parliamentary: Budget 2014 did not witness the inclusion of dues companies operating in the  Empty Re: Finance parliamentary: Budget 2014 did not witness the inclusion of dues companies operating in the

Post by wayoutnow Sat 05 Oct 2013, 11:08 am

They r talking about the tariff law !!!! Wish they had their taxes on the oil

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:10 am