Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia seeks to turn Mecca into Las Vegas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia seeks to turn Mecca into Las Vegas Empty Saudi Arabia seeks to turn Mecca into Las Vegas

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2017, 3:41 am

Saudi Arabia seeks to turn Mecca into Las Vegas

12:39 - 28/10/2017

Saudi Arabia seeks to turn Mecca into Las Vegas %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-2-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Newsweek magazine said that Saudi plans to renovate and reconstitute Mecca and the Holy Haram would make the holiest place in Islam like Las Vegas.
    The Saudi government plans to build a retractable roof over the Kaaba to protect the pilgrims, according to a video published by the Islamic Heritage Research Foundation, the Newsweek magazine said in a report, showing a model of the sacred Islamic site with a retractable roof.
    The project, due to be completed in 2019, was attacked by critics who say that the re-formation of Mecca makes it very modern and lose its religious and spiritual character as a shrine to Muslims seeking to perform Hajj.
    "It is not a good idea to have a retractable cap on this site," Ali al-Ahmad, director of the Gulf Institute for Gulf Affairs, was quoted as saying. They changed his nature, took away his soul and replaced the lives of the first Muslims with modern ones. "
    "It is more like Las Vegas than a religious site. They have largely ignored local landmarks and culture. "
    "The retractable ceiling - or what could be called an Islamic astrodome - is not universally popular among religious people," said Amanda Kadleck, a Middle East analyst at RAND.
    Cadillac added that practical improvements are clearly needed, but adding a retractable cover is naturally controversial. This is a more recent issue and runs counter to the customs of this sacred site. "
    "All Muslims around the world are keen to perform Hajj to Mecca, the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad, at least once in their lifetime. With this in mind, some Muslims have called for the internationalization of this sacred site, Other Islamic countries to provide advice on site maintenance. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:23 am