Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain warns of the danger of removing Turkey from the map of the European Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain warns of the danger of removing Turkey from the map of the European Union Empty Britain warns of the danger of removing Turkey from the map of the European Union

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 3:35 am

[size=30]Britain warns of the danger of removing Turkey from the map of the European Union[/size]
    02/11/2017 09:45 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Britain warns of the danger of removing Turkey from the map of the European Union Font_decrease  Britain warns of the danger of removing Turkey from the map of the European Union Font_enlarge
     Britain warns of the danger of removing Turkey from the map of the European Union Thumbnail.php?file=thumbs_b_c_842c28a51fbd99fc0ee928d91cd0259e_689006677
    Trend Press / Agencies

British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson warned that "pushing Turkey away from the EU is dangerous."
    This came in response to the questions of members of the Foreign Affairs Committee on Thursday in the British House of Commons (First Chamber of Parliament).
    "Turkey is a very important country for all of us in terms of geostrategicism and its removal from Europe is a wrong route," Johnson said.
    "There are millions of Turks who want to establish partnership and friendship with the UK and want to share our ideals."

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:02 pm