Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US crude rise to the highest level in two years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US crude rise to the highest level in two years Empty US crude rise to the highest level in two years

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:44 am

[size=32]
    US crude rise to the highest level in two years[/size]
     US crude rise to the highest level in two years Iraqi%20oil%20(2)

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

US crude oil rose to its highest level in two years as US drilling data showed drilling activities in the United States were falling.
    The latest data for the drilling platforms reinforced the market's view that global supplies are on the decline.
    During the week, prices received support from rising global demand and expectations that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and other producers of the supply reduction agreement would expand.
    US WTI crude was up $ 1.10, or 2 percent, to $ 55.64 a barrel, the highest since July 2015.
    Global Brent crude futures settled at $ 1.45, or 2.4 percent, at $ 62.07 a barrel.
    Crude has risen about 38 percent since reaching its lowest level in June 2017.
    US energy companies cut the number of oil rigs by eight this week, the biggest cut since May 2016, in continuation of the decline in drilling activities that began during the summer when prices fell below $ 50 a barrel.
    The number of rigs dropped to 729 in the week ending November 3, the lowest level since May 2016, according to Baker Hughes Energy Services.
    OPEC meets at the end of November to discuss further measures after agreeing about a year ago with Russia and other producers to cut production by 1.8 million barrels per day.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:40 pm