Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Knowing the numbers of employees of Kurdistan is a prerequisite for negotiat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Knowing the numbers of employees of Kurdistan is a prerequisite for negotiat Empty Parliamentary Finance: Knowing the numbers of employees of Kurdistan is a prerequisite for negotiat

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 3:58 am

Parliamentary Finance: Knowing the numbers of employees of Kurdistan is a prerequisite for negotiating the share of Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    The parliamentary Finance Committee announced on Sunday, the basic condition for negotiating the share of the Kurdistan region of Kurdistan is to know the number of staff in the region.
    "The position of the Iraqi government, headed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, was very clear on the fate of the salaries of the staff of the region, where the Iraqi government does not have today documented data on the preparation of staff and the distribution of their places," said a member of the committee, Jabbar al-Abbadi.
    Abadi stressed that "the access of government agencies in the center to accurate statistics on the preparation of staff of the region will accelerate the disbursement of salaries of staff, so the provincial government to deal seriously and transparently on these statistics."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:18 am