Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shock in Britain .. spending 381 million on "scrap tanks"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shock in Britain .. spending 381 million on "scrap tanks" Empty Shock in Britain .. spending 381 million on "scrap tanks"

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2017, 3:05 am

Shock in Britain .. spending 381 million on "scrap tanks"

23:00 - 13/11/2017

Shock in Britain .. spending 381 million on "scrap tanks" 1-996298-696x392
    Information / follow-up ...
    The British Ministry of Defense has spent 381 million pounds to modernize outdated and dilapidated tanks, about half of which have gone out of service, the Telegraph reported on Monday.
    Lockheed Martin has been in charge of maintenance for the past six years to make new repairs to the equipment and weapons used by the British Army in its warships in Bosnia and Iraq.
    The Defense Ministry documents revealed that the military hardware reform program exceeded the planned year-long controversy, which would cost the government more costs as a result of the delay in completing the mission.
    A total of 380 new soldiers were to be trained as part of a plan to form two infantry brigades as part of the army's reorganization, but reports last month that one of the brigades would be fired as part of a cost-cutting campaign.
    Britain's defense spending program is currently under review, with expectations for a reduction in Royal Marines and marine amphibious attack vehicles, as well as the Veterans Preparation Program.
    Kevin Jones, the former British defense secretary, said officials should "quickly explain how £ 381 million has been spent to maintain military hardware that may only be deployed in very limited numbers."
    Data from the Pentagon's flagship project portfolio showed that the total cost of the armored infantry program was £ 1.613 billion, including some anticipated costs during combat service

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:01 pm