Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Russian Central Bank warns against the dangers of digital currencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Russian Central Bank warns against the dangers of digital currencies Empty The Russian Central Bank warns against the dangers of digital currencies

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2017, 9:07 am

[size=30]The Russian Central Bank warns against the dangers of digital currencies[/size]
    29/11/2017 11:57 | Number of readings:
    font size:  The Russian Central Bank warns against the dangers of digital currencies Font_decrease  The Russian Central Bank warns against the dangers of digital currencies Font_enlarge
     The Russian Central Bank warns against the dangers of digital currencies Thumbnail.php?file=thumbs_b_c_d92bd476a20d97642dfa105e34fc938b_220994622
    Trend Press / Agencies

The Russian Central Bank has warned against the risks of trading encrypted digital currencies in terms of high chances of loss and the possibility of using them in money laundering and terrorist financing.
    In a report on "financial stability", the bank called Wednesday for the development of a coordinated approach to regulate the digital currency markets known as "Petcown" and to reduce risks to their lowest levels by reducing the volume of investments and suspicious transactions.
    It should be noted that the Russian Finance Minister Anton Silwanov, said in previous statements that the provision of digital currency by the state, and make them under its control.
    "Betcuen" is a digital currency that relies on encryption. It is characterized as a "decentralized currency," meaning that it is not controlled by non-users and is not subject to censorship such as a government or central bank, like other currencies in the world.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:43 am