Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Najiba Najib: the need to establish cooperative societies dominate the high prices in the m

kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Economic Najiba Najib: the need to establish cooperative societies dominate the high prices in the m Empty Economic Najiba Najib: the need to establish cooperative societies dominate the high prices in the m

Post by kelnchp Sat 19 Oct 2013, 9:27 am

19-10-2013 11:22 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Confirmed a member of the Finance Committee MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib, the importance of establishing associations and institutions the formation of committees to control the prices of the materials in the market. said Najib (of the Agency news): that Iraq has become an importing country for all needs almost thus increased prices of materials, indicating that a lot of traders took advantage of the lack of control Aoukanon limits to raise prices and became the victim is the Iraqi citizen. stressed: the need to establish institutions and organizations that control the rising prices of goods and supporting low-income people, noting that there will be laws to support domestic production allow citizens to acquire their needs at affordable prices . showed: that the control of the markets is popular demand to pressure the government to do the required material prices, especially key in line with the development of the Iraqi economy, with per capita income. noted that a number of economists confirmed earlier on the importance of establishing cooperatives controlled prices rise goods to support low-income people. / End / 5.. /
    - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:33 am