Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: Washington's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel a declaration of war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: Washington's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel a declaration of war Empty Maliki: Washington's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel a declaration of war

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:40 am

[ltr]Maliki: Washington's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel a declaration of war[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2017-12-07 at 00:53 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, said Wednesday that the United States recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of the Zionist entity raging a declaration of war on the Arab and Islamic nation and overcome the rights of the Palestinian people.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The consequences of this approach will threaten the region and the world," al-Maliki said in a statement received by Mawazine News. He called on the Islamic peoples to confront this decision, which is complementary to the ill-fated Balfour Declaration and to stand with the oppressed Palestinian people.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on the international community and democratic forces and the free world to "prevent the implementation of this resolution on the ground and stand against the Zionist entity and racism and the support of the countries hostile to the Palestinian people.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on the United States to back down from this dangerous decision, blaming the United States for the consequences of this decision because of its total bias towards Israel in the occupation of the Holy Land and not to consider its relations with all the Arab and Islamic countries. He stressed that "Jerusalem will remain the capital of the State of Palestine and the Palestinian people. Holy sites ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:41 am