Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Aviation Administration and its affiliates are re-flying in Iraqi airspace after the announc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Aviation Administration and its affiliates are re-flying in Iraqi airspace after the announc Empty The US Aviation Administration and its affiliates are re-flying in Iraqi airspace after the announc

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:54 am

The US Aviation Administration and its affiliates are re-flying in Iraqi airspace after the announcement of victory

Sunday, 10 December

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    revealed a source familiar with, Sunday, that the US Aviation Administration and companies associated with it re-flying in Iraqi airspace after the announcement of victory. 

The source told Alsumaria News that "the Federal Aviation Administration FAA lowered the warning flight to a height of 26 thousand feet after the announcement of victory and the end of military operations in Iraq ." 

"The reduction of the warning will allow US aircraft, US-registered aircraft and other airline aircraft with them to resume flights in the Iraqi airspace again," the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

On Saturday, December 9, 2017, the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi announced the liberation of the whole of Iraq, while maintaining the unity of Iraq and its people was considered "the most important and the greatest achievement."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:39 am