Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France and the Netherlands Toagafan their aircraft flying over Iraqi airspace

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France and the Netherlands Toagafan their aircraft flying over Iraqi airspace Empty France and the Netherlands Toagafan their aircraft flying over Iraqi airspace

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jul 2014, 2:44 pm

France and the Netherlands Toagafan their aircraft flying over Iraqi airspace

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press -29 July: After a plane crash over the Malaysian territory of Ukraine, and in anticipation of similar incidents in the hot spots, France and the Netherlands decided to suspend their trips flights over Iraqi airspace.

The company decided to fly the French, "Air France", and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, "KLM", on Tuesday, stopping to fly over Iraqi territory entirely for security reasons.

Police are preparing Emirates to take the same step in anticipation of the launch of the rocket, and after the crash Malaysian over Ukraine.

A spokesman for the Air France group, "the security of our passengers and our staff is our priority, so we want to stop the fly over Iraq, starting from Friday."

The other countries are preparing to Aakhaz decision to stop the conduct of its flights over Iraqi airspace, in anticipation of accidents in light of security tension witnessed in the cities of Iraq, after the control elements of the armed organizations on the northern and western cities of the country. Ended. Q

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:54 pm