Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna Council determines the priorities of his plan for the year 2014

chouchou
    chouchou

Muthanna Council determines the priorities of his plan for the year 2014 Empty Muthanna Council determines the priorities of his plan for the year 2014

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Muthanna province Council identified priorities of the files that will be adopted in the plan projects for 2014, noting that the plan will be worth 280 billion dinars.

The deputy chairman of the Council Harith to inertness's (IMN) said that "the file that will be a priority in the plan of 2014 is the Security Council is to maintain and in accordance with the plan next year will be allocated funds to the leadership of the provincial police to meet the needs of the devices detect explosives, and cars sonar, dogs Pauline."

He added that "the Council is waiting for a detailed account of the special needs led the police for the purpose of inclusion in next year's budget and determine the financial costs to them."

Inertness added that "other files that come successively and related Public Aladih Services, counties and cities," pointing out that "the budget next year will be around 280 billion dinars, which is sufficient to meet the requirements of the province."

The local administration in Muthanna that a delegation which ended an official visit to China to deal with specialized companies to set up surveillance cameras across the province after the allocation of $ 6 billion dinars for this purpose.

The Muthanna Provincial Council had voted last July to allocate $ 6 billion dinars for the project set up surveillance cameras across the province against the backdrop of terrorist bombings affected its center. Last June.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:55 am