Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan: Trucks have not entered Iraq since the reopening of Trebil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan: Trucks have not entered Iraq since the reopening of Trebil Empty Jordan: Trucks have not entered Iraq since the reopening of Trebil

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:59 am

Jordan: Trucks have not entered Iraq since the reopening of Trebil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Jordanian truck owners' captain Mohammed Al-Daoud confirmed Tuesday that Jordanian trucks have not been allowed to enter Iraq since reopening since the border crossing, noting that the number of trucks carrying goods and goods between Jordan and Iraq ranges between 60-80 trucks a day.
    "The exchange between Jordanian and Iraqi trucks takes place in areas close to the border area between the two countries," Al-Daoud said in a statement to Jordan's Al-Ghad newspaper. Despite the reopening of the crossing at the end of last August. "
    He explained that "cumulative losses of the sector amounted to 690 million dinars during the past six years, where Jordan witnessed a number of border closures and crossings with some neighboring countries, which led to reduce the movement of foreign trucks by more than 80%."
    Al-Daoud pointed out that "the Jordanian trucks stopped transporting goods to the sector of the sector, causing a new loss of 30 million dinars, thus increasing the cumulative losses of the sector."
    The port of Trebil is the only crossing connecting the flow of commercial goods between the two countries, while there are other outlets but not for those commercial operations.
    The trade exchange between Jordan and Iraq has been suspended since July of 2015, completely because of the control of the organization "Da'ash" terrorist on those roads, which hampered the flow of traffic between the two countries, but returned during the month of August. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:39 am